Main page content
The UT System SmartBook is produced by the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis. It provides a handy, by-the-numbers overview of the mission areas of UT System and all of its institutions. It also includes valuable data annually for UT students, faculty, and employees, as well as research/technology transfer and budget/finance data. SmartBook is used not only as an internal resource but by the public, as well.
SmartBook is also viewable as an online dashboard.
SmartBook provides insight into the following areas:
- Student Demographic Profiles
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Retention and Graduation Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded
- STEM Degrees
- Post-Graduation Earnings
- Faculty and Personnel Headcounts
- Research and Technology Transfer
- Annual Giving / Endowment
- Patient Care