Main page content
The UT System 2022 SmartBook is now viewable as an online dashboard. A PDF version of the SmartBook will be made available shortly.
Produced by UT System's Office of Institutional Research and Analysis, the SmartBook provides a handy, by-the-numbers overview of the mission areas of UT System and all of its institutions. It also includes valuable data annually for UT students, faculty, and employees, as well as research/technology transfer and budget/finance data. SmartBook is used not only as an internal resource but by the public, as well.
SmartBook provides insight into the following areas:
- Student Demographic Profiles
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Retention and Graduation Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded
- STEM Degrees
- Post-Graduation Earnings
- Faculty and Personnel Headcounts
- Research and Technology Transfer
- Annual Giving / Endowment
- Patient Care