Internal Nonprofit Corporations
2. Rule and Regulation
Sec. 1 Management. An internal corporation is managed pursuant to its charter and bylaws and in accordance with the Regents' Rules and Regulations.
Sec. 2 List of Corporations. The following internal corporation is presently authorized:
|Internal Corporation|| Date
The University of Texas System Medical
Internal Corporation – As used in this Chapter, the term "internal corporation" means a nonprofit corporation chartered under the laws of the State of Texas under the Charter of which
(1) the Board of Regents:
(a) acts as the Board of Directors or has the authority to appoint or to approve or reject the appointment of the Board of Directors; and
(b) has the authority to approve amendments to the charter and bylaws.
(2) the funds of which are deposited and accounted for in appropriate University accounts.
4. Relevant Federal and State Statutes
5. Relevant System Policies, Procedures, and Forms
6. Who Should Know
Chief Business Officers
7. System Administration Office(s) Responsible for Rule
Office of External Relations
8. Dates Approved or Amended
May 15, 2014
Editorial amendment made February 24, 2011
December 10, 2004
9. Contact Information
Questions or comments regarding this Rule should be directed to: