Main page content
Shared Information Services is independent of the institutions it supports, but is advised by two governing bodies and several functional committees.
- Executive Committee (EC) – comprised of one senior level member from each of the participating campuses. The EC meets monthly with senior members of SIS to receive updates, provide feedback from their respective institutions, and discuss current and future strategic initiatives. They also provide guidance and general direction to the Operating Committee.
- Operating Committee (OC) – comprised of up to three members from each participating institution. Meetings are held monthly via video conference with an in-person meeting that takes place once per quarter. The OC ensures effective operation and utilization of the PeopleSoft ERP system (Finance and Human Resources) through two primary responsibilities:
- Evaluate proposals and make decisions or recommendations regarding enhancements or modifications to the PeopleSoft ERP system.
- Establish programming priorities and maintain an active list of on-going and planned development to the ERP System.
- Functional Committees (FC) - are made up of business area subject matter experts from each of the institutions. The FCs advise the OC on matters specific to their subject area and make recommendations on application enhancements.