Subsite Page Title
Retirees and Fitness
Main page content
Silver Sneakers Program Available for Retirees Aged 50 and Over
The Office of Employee Benefits and its Living Well Program is excited to offer access to SilverSneakers. This program is only available to members of the following groups who are at least 50 years old: retirees who are covered under our UT SELECT Health Plan (including working retirees), covered spouses of retirees, and covered surviving spouses.
SilverSneakers is a comprehensive well-being program that helps adults take greater control of their health through physical activity, education and social interaction. This program will be available at no extra cost to the retiree and includes the following:
- group fitness classes;
- a fitness membership with access to 13,000+ fitness locations nationwide;
- SilverSneakers FLEX™ Community Fitness Classes such as tai chi, yoga and Latin dance;
- health education seminars and social events;
- a Program Advisor® for guidance and assistance; and
- a member website for information, resources and inspiration
To find fitness locations, request your SilverSneakers ID number, enroll in FLEX classes or get additional details, visit www.silversneakers.com or call SilverSneakers Customer Service at (888) 423-4632 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.